Which Cyprus Company Records are you required to keep
You must keep a set of the legal documents received upon incorporation of the Cyprus Company which are:
- The Certificate of Incorporation
- The Certificate of Directors and Secretary
- The Certificate of Shareholders
- The Certificate of Registered Office
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association
If you need updated documents, these may be issued with an application to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
Additionally, you must keep the following Cyprus Company documents:
- The Audited Financial Statements of each year
- Copies of the Annual Returns submitted to the Registrar of Companies
- Copies of any forms submitted to the Registrar of Companies
- Minutes & Resolutions kept from General Meetings and meetings of the Board of Directors
- All documents relating to contracts the company has signed (trading contracts, loans etc.)
- The company’s stamp
All records of the Cyprus Limited Company must be kept at the registered address of the company.