Company Records you must keep
You must keep a set of the legal documents received upon incorporation of the company which are:
- The Certificate of Incorporation
- The Certificate of Directors and Secretary
- The Certificate of Shareholders
- The Certificate of Registered Office
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association
- The Audited Financial Statements of each year
- Copies of the Annual Returns submitted to the Registrar of Companies
- Copies of any forms submitted to the registrar of companies
- Minutes & Resolutions kept from General Meetings and meetings of the Board of Directors
- All documents relating to contracts the company has signed (trading contracts, loans etc.)
- The company’s stamp
If you need to updated documents, these may be issued with an application to the Registrar of Companies.
Additionally, you must keep the following:
All records of the company must be kept at the registered address of the company.