Corporate Services for Cypriot Companies
Cypriot Company Formation Services
The procedure for the registration of a Cyprus Company is:
- Application for the approval of the name of the Company.
- Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of association of the Company so that it complies with the Cyprus Company Law Cap 113.
- Submit all the necessary applications (ΗΕ1, ΗΕ2, ΗΕ3) to the Registrar of Companies.
- Obtain all legal documents of the company from the Registrar of Companies.
- Issue the initial Share certificate (s).
- Dispatch the original documents to the beneficial owner(s) of the company.
It usually takes between 10 to 15 working days to complete the registration of a Cyprus Company
Cypriot Company Management Support Services
- Assistance with the recruitment of Local Directors to Manage your Cypriot Company
- Company Secretary services from a specialized Secretarial Cypriot Company from our office
- Provision of Nominee Shareholders to hold the shares of the Cypriot Company in trust for the Ultimate Beneficial Owner, in case anonymity is required
- Assistance in finding the right office location to set up your Cypriot Company
Cypriot Company Administration Services
- Handling correspondence with third parties and various authorities
- Drafting of the minutes of directors and shareholders’ meetings
- Assisting with changes in the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Completion and submission of the Annual Company Return (ΗΕ32)and other forms and notifications to the Registrar of Companies (annual returns, changes in share capital, directors or shareholders etc)
- Preparation of powers of attorney
- Maintenance of the statutory books of Cypriot Companies
- Legalisation by Apostille and Notarisation of Documents