Copyright of this web site or any part hereof belongs to Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd, unless otherwise stated. Permission is hereby granted for the personal, non-commercial downloading, printing, transmission and temporary storage of any materials on this web site. All other use of the materials, in whole or in part (including without limitation reproduction, permanent storage, re-distribution and incorporation into other materials or web pages) is prohibited without the prior written consent of Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd.
Agreement for using Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd website
These terms and conditions will apply when you access Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd website. Before proceeding to use this website, you must read these terms and conditions carefully. You will also find that they contain some useful advice on how to use this website. If you find yourself unable to agree to these terms and conditions, then you must not use our website and immediately log out.
The website is owned and operated by Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd, a company registered in Cyprus and its registered office is at 12 Rodou, 1st Floor, 1086 Nicosia, Cyprus. Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of use of this website
- The information contained in this Site is for general guidance interest only and in no circumstances should be consider as a legally binding professional advice from Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd.
- While Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources, Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this Site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd, its related companies, partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree not to post or transfer to our website, nor include in any message, any material which is obscene, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, in breach of any copyright or other intellectual property right, or damaging to data, software or the performance of our or any other parties’ computer system. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any liabilities, losses, expenses, or other costs whatsoever incurred as a result of a breach of your obligation under this condition, including, but not limited to, any claims made against us by any third party.
- In consideration of agreeing to your use of this website, you acknowledge that the ownership in any intellectual property rights (including, for the avoidance of doubt, copyright) in this website belongs to Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd. Accordingly, any part of this website (or its source HTML code) may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for the purposes of utilising this website, meaning that you may only display it on your computer screen and print it out on your printer for the sole purpose of viewing its content.
- You may not link this website to any other website without Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd prior written authorization. Furthermore, Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd does not make any warranties, representations or undertakings about the content of any other websites which may be referred to or accessed by hypertext link with this website, and Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd does not endorse or approve the content of such third party websites.
- Please be aware that to the extent permitted by law and except as expressly provided for in these terms and conditions, Evangelou Loizou & Associates Ltd does not accept any liability in respect of this website or your use of it.
- Use of this website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Cyprus.