Cyprus Company Formation
Documents that are required prior to the initialization of the Company Formation process
The procedure for the Cypriot Company Formation is:
- Application for the approval of the name of the Company.
- Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of association of the Company so that it complies with the Cyprus Company Law Cap 113.
- Submit all the necessary applications (HE1, HE2,HE3) to the Registrar of Companies.
- Obtain all legal documents of the company from the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Issue the initial Share certificate (s).
- Dispatch the original documents to the beneficial owner(s) of the company.
It usually takes between 10 to 15 working days to complete the Company Formation in Cyprus